Posted on January 30, 2024
During the school holidays, the Tourist Office suggests ideas for outings according to your wishes! Go out with the children, take a breath of fresh air, play sports or grow. Recharge your batteries, have fun, educate yourself... Take the time to live in Normandy South Eure!
Go out with the kids
- Marvel at Domain of the Enchanted Forestis to discover the Toutenbois village, its puppets and its play area (3-12 years) and the Playmobil exhibition.
- Follow Céline or Hortense in Puzzle at Saint-Nicolas Abbey ou In search of nuns in Verneuil-sur-Avre it's playing, guessing, exploring and learning the history of this Benedictine monument while having fun! (7-12 years old)
- The Survey in Verneuil, Breteuil, Damville or Rugles, it is to play the investigators in the historical center of towns and villages of character by following the indications of the animal mascot (7-12 years).
- Take a walk in Verneuil-sur-Avre with Prune et Pomme, it's following a duo of storytellers while observing, playing, singing or listening to stories on an audioguide (4-6 years).
- Take advantage of the region’s cultural programming! For example: go listen to a story at the media library, dance at the Mardi Gras ball (01/03), have fun at the winter games, thrill at a concert or discover an exhibition on Francisque Poulbot… See the online calendar.
Cultivate yourself, discover, explore
- Stimulate your taste buds Chocolaterium to understand the fabulous history of cocoa and taste this exceptional chocolate.
- Following with passion a heritage guide in the most hidden corners secrets of Saint-Nicolas Abbey or until top of the tower of the Sainte-Madeleine church.
- Browse one of the temporary exhibitions of the moment: see the agenda online.
- Stroll at your own pace in the historic center of our character villages thanks to to the audio guides of the IziTravel application.
- Go and be entertained by an arthouse film every Monday evening at the Trianon cinema.
© Yann Lelias, Manufacture Cluizel
Play sports, experience thrills
- Live the experience of a part of paintball, gellyball or laser tag outdoors on an area of several hectares.
- Spend a day at Center Parcs aquatic complex The Bois Francs.
- Register for a course riding to start or improve.
Take a breath of fresh air in nature
- Empty before his swing on a 9-hole golf course.
- Casting your line, feet in the water, on a course of fly fishing.
- Observe the winter flora and fauna on one of the Sensitive Natural Spaces landscaping.
- Walk or cycle on one of the 53 signposted circuits ranging from 3 to 46 km between plains, forests and valleys.
@Specialized Gouville © Caroline Ledoux